BUY A FRANCHISE in Canada
Your Guide To Start a Franchise and Migration to Canada
What is a franchise?
The International Franchise Association defines a franchise as a “method of distributing products or services involving a franchisor, who establishes the brand’s trademark or trade name and a business system, and a franchisee, who pays a royalty and often an initial fee for the right to do business under the franchisor’s name and system.”
Why you should consider buying a franchise instead of starting a business from scratch?
Franchising is a great way to start a business in Canada. It offers foreign investors the opportunity to open up a ready-made business that already has processes, procedures, branding and business operation strategies in place. Moreover, operating a franchise will provide you and your family members with an opportunity to gain Permanent Residence in Canada.
However, It is critical to understand what a franchise is as owning a franchise does not work the same way as a business that comes from an original idea you have.
Below are some questions you may need to answer before considering buying and operating a franchise:
- How much money do you have to invest?
- How much money can you afford to lose?
- Are you purchasing the franchise alone or with partners?
- What special skills can you bring to this business?
- What experience do you have as a business owner or manager?
- What are your reasons for buying a particular franchise?
- Do you need a specific minimum annual income?
- Do you want to work in a particular field?
- Are you interested in retail sales or performing a service?
- How many hours can you work? How many are you willing to work?
- Do you intend to operate the business yourself or hire a manager?
- Are you willing to let the franchisor be your boss?
Top benefits of buying a franchise:
How we can help?
If you have decided that buying a franchise in Canada suits your business goals, you came to the right place to start the process. Our business and immigration law experts will work with you every step of the way and take care of due diligence and all other legal aspects of your project until you successfully launch your franchise in Canada.
CONTACT US today to learn all other details about your immigration and business establishment by investing franchise in Canada.