BUSINESS Immigration FAQs
International students must obtain a study permit in order to pursue education as a full-time student in Canada if the course lasts for more than 6 months. Students can attend an educational program with a Visitor’s visa if the program lasts for six months or less.
ASSESS YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR VISA
- Speak to us and select the most suitable business immigration program
- Start a business plan
- Collect documents and proof of funds
- Rely on us and we will take care of all the hassle for you.
ASSESS YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR INVESTMENT MIGRATION
Starting a new business or operating an existing business as a newcomer in Canada is very difficult without proper guidance and strategic business operating plan. We have a team of professionals who will support, consult and guide you through the process during the first 6 month or 1-year from the start day of your business operations in Canada. Another great alternative is to purchase a franchise and have the training and full business development and operational support from the franchisee in Canada. Contact us to find the best investment migration solution for your specific case.
MEET AN EXPERT
To prevent immigration fraud, money laundering and make Immigration officer’s work easier, we partnered with reputable international organizations, which provide due diligence reports investigating the legitimacy of our client’s businesses. Thus, we confidently represent our business clients and prepare strong applications for investment migration with high chances to succeed. As a proof of funds businesses should provide as much information as possible including:
- Company’s bank statements with minimum 3 months of transaction history
- List of registered employees and proof salary payments
- Official bank statement in savings account for the Owner of the company
- Tax and deductions report
- Proof of property or any other ownership which indicates the applicant’s ability to afford business trips or business immigration to Canada, etc.
There are various programs offered for business immigration. They are the following:
- Self-Employed person program
- Start-up business program
- Provincial Nomination
- Work permits
You must be able to prove that you have the experience, the desire, and the capacity to start or buy a business in Canada that will keep you employed and significantly advance Canadian culture, sport, or agriculture in order to qualify as a self-employed person. You and your dependents must be able to support yourselves through your desired business.
If you’re traveling to Quebec, you need to have the following documents:
- a legally acquired net worth of at least $100,000 CAD;
- two years’ worth of experience working for yourself in the profession you intend to pursue in the Province of Quebec.
- Your area of interest is not restricted to culture, athletics, or farming under the Quebec Selection Criteria.