Study to Immigrate

Canada is well known for its high-quality education. Get an internationally recognized education and valuable Canadian working experience while having the time of you life.

Study options

Canada’s diverse education system offers a wide range of academic programmes and institutions to choose from, in any region of the country. Canada welcomes international students at all its education institutions, which include schools, universities, colleges and private training establishments. Many also offer English language courses. There are federal and provincial immigration programs for international students that allow them to obtain permanent residence and enjoy high quality life in Canada.

Our professional immigration consultant and education agents can help you to find the most suitable educational and immigration program for you based on your interests, budget and long-term goals.

Student Visa requirements

Foreign nationals who wish to pursue education in Canada should apply for Study Permit under International Student Program. Student must meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in order to be authorized to Study in Canada.

To qualify for study permit, you must:

  • Satisfy the officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your intended studies
  • Provide a letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution
  • Prove that you have money to pay your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and accompanying family members.
  • Be law- abiding person and never violated immigration rules of any country in the past and have no record of criminal activity
  • Be in a good health and admissible to Canada
  • Provide supporting documents to prove your eligibility

NOTE:   You can study in Canada without study permit if you are planning to take a language-training course that is no more than 6 months in duration.

Work while studying in Canada

As a study permit holder you may be eligible to work in Canada. You may work on-campus or off-campus without applying for additional work permit if you meet specific requirements.

Staying to work after you graduate

You may apply for post-graduate work permit after you successfully graduate from the eligible institution in Canada. Post-graduate work permits are usually issued for the duration of student’s education. For example, if you studied in Canada for 2 years, you may be issued work permit for 2 years.

Visa options for your family members

Family members of study permit holders may apply for open study permit or open work permit, thus will allow them to study or work in any institution of their choice in Canada. Open work or study permits are issued for the same duration as your study permit.

Apply for permanent residence

Once you have completed a post-graduate, Masters or Ph.D program in Canada and/or gained at least 1-year full time working experience in Canada, you may qualify for permanent residence in Canada under one of the Federal or Provincial immigration programs.

Why Use Our Services For Your Student Visa?

Because we have helped thousands of international students in obtaining authorization to study in Canada. We will ensure that your application package is prepared properly and consult you on how to increase your chances to get a favourable decision on your study permit application.

Contact us today so that we could discuss your study options and assess your eligibility for student visa.

Comments are closed.