Initial Consultation Agreement
This agreement confirms that you request Nilufar Tursunova to provide legal consultation and advise you about the available options for your immigration to Canada. This consultation will be limited to the following services:
1. Review of your qualifications, determine your eligibility and provide up-to- date information about available Canadian immigration programs for you;
2. Analyze your individual circumstances and assist to select the most suitable strategy to increase your chances to success;
3. Advise you on the most recent immigration laws and policies that apply to the immigration program of your choice.
Please be advised that the legal consultation and any information that you obtain from Nilufar Tursunova is valid as of the date of your meeting; If Nilufar Tursunova is not retained to represent you in your immigration matter further, she will not be responsible for any changes that may occur in Canadian immigration programs, laws or regulations after this date.
1. Fees and Cancelation. In exchange for legal consultation with Nilufar Tursunova you agree to pay a non-refundable $ CAD150 (GST included) Consultation fee to RUTE Immigration. You are required to make payment of minimum $CAD 150 for the first hour of your consultation. Please note that should additional services be required, you shall pay the cost of these amounts prior to any further work in your case.
2. Termination/Cancellation. Despite the foregoing, if your initial Consultation appointment is cancelled with at least 24 hours’ advance notice provided to us, we will refund the Consultation Fee to the credit card you provided. Furthermore, you may reschedule your initial Consultation appointment with at least 24 hour’ advance notice provided to us without penalty. PLEASE NOTE: If additional time is required, additional fees MAY be required.
3. Acceptance. By clicking the check box below to indicate your agreement of these terms, you will by that action agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth above in this Initial Consultation Agreement and acknowledge that any further engagement of Nilufar Tursunova will require a
further written agreement with different terms. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws in effect in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
I Understand and Agree to the Terms of the Initial Consultation Agreement *
Please select a language for initial consultation
Please enter your current address *
Is this your first consultation with Nilufar? *
If you have had a previous consultation with Nilufar, please enter the date that consultation took place. If you do not know the date, please estimate
the month and year it took place.
Nilufars Skype ID is consult.immigration Please add her to your Skype contacts. Do you have a Skype account? *
What is your Skype ID?
Our preference is that you are using Skype on a computer but we can still conduct this consultation using smart phones and tablets. Please advise
what tool you will be using to conduct this consultation. *
Do you know what type of immigration matter you would like to discuss? *
Have you ever applied for permanent residence to Canada before? *
Are you currently living in Canada? *
If you are currently in Canada, what date did you arrive?
If you are currently in Canada, what is your immigration status?
If you are currently in Canada, what date does your current status expire? If your status has already expired, please enter the date of expiry.
Briefly explain your immigration situation: (What would you like to discuss?) Please provide as much detail as possible. *
You may upload documents you wish us to review during the consultation (Optional)
You upload documents you wish us to review during the consultation (Optional)
Were you referred to Nilufar by anyone? *
If you were referred to Nilufar by another person, please enter that person's name. We would like to thank them for the referral!